GIVING TO THE FOUNDATION
Why give to the Foundation?
Did you know?Each year, community members and organizations give their time and money to help us reach our goals. This year, the Foundation awarded:
- More than $746,000 in scholarships and financial aid to 242 students for 2015-16
- Distinguished Alumnus Award
- Two Exceptional Faculty Awards
- Classified Employee of the Year Award
- SPIRE Award, and
- Raised nearly $554,000 for the Annual Campaign
100% of the money you give to the Foundation reaches the college, department, or program you want to support.
Levels of giving:
|Legacy Circle:||$25,000 and up|
|Circle of Distinction:||$10,000–$24,999|
Ways you can give:
- Future Leaders Fund — support student scholarships, instructional and academic programs.
- Estate Planning & the Legacy Society — create a legacy of education through estate planning.
- Existing Funds & Endowments — support existing scholarship funds, endowments, and matching gift endowments.
- Gift Annuities & Charitable Trusts — give a gift that provides income back to you.
- New Permanent Endowment — establish your own endowment fund.
- Various — give through stocks, real estate, life insurance, retirement plans, and estates.
How to give:Thank you for sharing in our mission and for giving to the Foundation. To make a donation, you can:
- Make a donation online via PayPal
- Fill out and send in a pledge card | pdf
- Contact the Foundation
- Gift and Investment Policy (2014)