Why give to the Foundation?
Did you know?Each year, community members and organizations give their time and money to help us reach our goals. This year, the Foundation awarded:
- Over $740,000 in scholarships and financial aid to 254 students for 2014-15
- Distinguished Alumnus Award
- Two Exceptional Faculty Awards
- Classified Employee of the Year Award
- SPIRE Award, and
- Raised over $821,000 for the Annual Campaign
100% of the money you give to the Foundation reaches the college, department, or program you want to support.
Levels of giving:
|Legacy Circle:||$25,000 and up|
|Circle of Distinction:||$10,000–$24,999|
Ways you can give:
- Future Leaders Fund — support student scholarships, instructional and academic programs.
- Estate Planning & the Legacy Society — create a legacy of education through estate planning.
- Existing Funds & Endowments — support existing scholarship funds, endowments, and matching gift endowments.
- Gift Annuities & Charitable Trusts — give a gift that provides income back to you.
- New Permanent Endowment — establish your own endowment fund.
- Various — give through stocks, real estate, life insurance, retirement plans, and estates.
How to give:Thank you for sharing in our mission and for giving to the Foundation. To make a donation, you can:
- Make a donation online via PayPal
- Fill out and send in a pledge card | pdf
- Contact the Foundation
- Gift and Investment Policy (2014)